Who am I?
Start working at R&D Group of Samsung Electronics
Writing 2 service patents during C-Lab Project
Joining Creative Lab in Samsung Electronics
- Making TV Service (Developing Prototype using HTML5)
First prize in recruits' creative project contest
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering at Korea Univ. (GPA: 4.23 / 4.5)
- Specially interested in Computer Science, Machine Learning
Start working at Samsung Electronics
"Specify the Indoor User Location Using Smartphone WiFi Signal"
Pattern recognition, back propagation algorithm, K-Means and EM algorithm...
Offered scholarship from Samsung Electronics
Working at Samsung Electronics as an intern during summer
Working at KUPress
- Abbr. of Korea University Press: Publishing university's books
Introducing the responsive Tistory blog skin: FastBoot
- Tistory is one of the biggest blog service in South Korea.
Open my own blog and website: http://readiz.com/
- Dismissed from the military service
Win a prize due to make the timing table of GOP border
(GOP: Border of military divided line between North/South Korea)
- Organizing the alternation timing specifically
Rifleman(Signalman later) in 7th Infantry Division
- from Private to Sergent
Paper: Implementation of Crawler for Webpage Analysis and Utilization - 35th South Korea Information Processing Society
All A+ in Physics, Chemistry, Math during my freshman year
Start working at college broadcasting station
- Producing several videos including motion graphics
Entering the Korea University
- Majoring in Electrical Engineering
Offer revolutionary password map protection
Easily apply map protection, but also easily could be bypassed
Programming Language: VB6
Specially educated as an information genius at Sunrin High School,
when I was a middle school student.
Born in Seoul, South Korea